The End Of The Review As We Know It
The only way for 2012 to be a good movie would have been to delude expectations.
In order to delude expectations it should had:
- Presented a plausible motivation for the disasters shown
- Not featured preposterously impossible chase scenes
- Featured compelling, well-developed characters
- Shown the death of billions and devastation of Earth in a rather more horrifying fashion
- Not filled excessive screen time with pompous retoric and cheap moralizing
Nothing of the above occurred.