The Second Version

21/02/07

The Dragon Never Sleeps

This is odd: I got five visits in a row from China in the last hour and half - while usually visits from China come only once in a while. Moreover, these visitors had unknown referrals and stopped for 0:00 (according to Sitemeter's method of measuring visit length).

The visist are divided 3:2 between CHINANET and CNCGROUP; one of the IPs apparently belongs to Pingyang Water Conservancy Bureau and another to an Intimate Net Bar.

A while ago Charles Johnson lamented heavy bot traffic on LGF from China. I wonder if I am witnessing a similar event, or it's just a coincidence. Whatver the case, both my routers/firewall and software firewall logs are not showing any unusual activity on my home network.

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page