The Second Version

25/08/09

Hooch Success

The experimented I started a little while ago has finally produced fruit.

Yes, not exactly 2 weeks have passed, but who cares.

The drink I produced is fizzy and has a taste that I cannot honestly define excellent, but is bearable. It is not too sweet and it can improve with time.

Even more important, the hooch is definitely alcoholic. I'd put its strength a little above 10 ABV, which is satisfactory.

Onje last thing tho, how do I get rid of that yeast taste?

Update 26/08: After pondering more attently a big glass of my homebrew, I realized the alcohol content is much lower - around the same of a lager beer, 5% or so. A bit of a delusion, yes, but the buzz is here still.

Etichette: , ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page