The Second Version

20/03/08

A Small Slice of America - Misplaced

Today I went to gas station for a bit of gasoline - my offroader is methane-powered, but gas is required at engine startup and I like to have some as emergency fuel reserve anyway. But a few liters are enough.

While I was refulling, another guy parked his big, obviously American truck next to my Terios. Curious about the whole thing, I kept looking: the fella was driving a Ford Bronco - I don't know the year, but it could have been 10 years old, easily. He began refuelling his truck with gasoline, and his expression wasn't so happy.

And you can bet: with gasoline at the cost of 1.358 € per liter, a Ford Bronco must be as welcome as a Sumerian curse, methinks...

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page