The Second Version

09/05/08

Slacker Time

Yeah, I'm still here.

The prospect of talking politics is about as enticing as a proctological visit; I can't write a post about anti-evolution madness that is nor R-rated. And ragging on LGF is about as challenging as shooting barrels point-blank with a shotgun.

So I spent these days lazying about, refining my culinary skills, reading stuff. In the meantime, I also had a work interview that looks really promising. Trivia: during its manufacture, rubber isn't really heated; viscous dissipation during mixing and extrusion is enough to keep it warm.

Tonight I was ready to write something more substantial, but then Kill Bill was broadcast on TV - of course, there was no question about what to do.

Etichette: , ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page