The Second Version

10/09/08

On the USA Presidential Race

Steven is incensed at the foreigners who want to have a say in the election of the President of the USA:
Mr. Freedland, you don't have to wait until November to get the finger. I've got one for you right here.

Go fuck yourself, and take the rest of the world with you. I don't give a tinker's damn who you think I should vote for.
And he's quite right. If I were an American citizen, I would vote for...

McCain/Palin, of course.
They are not my ideal candidates - although Palin added a breath of fresh air - but Obama/Biden is about as bad as a ticket can be.

Of the realistic alternatives (Ron Paul, despite the libertarian enthusiasm, isn't really viable), McCain/Palin are the ones who better (or less worse) represent the traditional American values. Obama instead represents very well the values of the tranzist movement - so I suppose, if that's your piece of cake, go and vote for him.

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page