The Second Version

02/10/08

Seeking Everywhere

I've been a bit busy in the last two or three days. The last job I had was months ago, and it didn't finish too well.

Without a job, I am getting bored and feeling kinda useless - moreover, my savings are running low and I need a stable income, not only for myself but also for my long-term plans (that involve settling down).

So I've been sending out CVs, applying here and there, looking at websites and forums trying to build a little of a social network. I am ready to go abroad, and very far even, for a suitable job at this point; I sadly recognize that Italy is pretty much a desert when it comes to R&D in industrial chemistry or chemical engineering.

Hell, I don't even need a place in a lab. I'd be quite glad to go out and work on the facilities too.

Etichette: , ,

1 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page